Ayurveda – Concepts and their Evolution – Curiosity-Driven Explorations – Volume I
This book is Volume I of a two part series on curiosity driven explorations. This book introduces the reader to the ancient story of sustained curiosity-driven explorations approach of our ancestors and how this led to a vast treasure trove of knowledge in the form of Ayurveda.
The narrative discusses important key areas such as:
- Language of Ayurveda
- Evolution of Dravyagunavidnyan – i.e. properties of all natural products
- Evolution of process Technology – Decoctions, Asava, Arishta, Siddha-tailam/ghrutam, and Bhasma
- Evolution of poly-herbal formulations
- Evolution of food Technology and diet and lifestyle guidelines
- Discussion of special claims and products in the context of modern science
- How to continue with curiosity-driven exploration in the 21st Century
From Herbal Oil Extracts to Affordable Healthcare – Curiosity-Driven Explorations – Volume II
This book is Volume II of a two part series on curiosity driven explorations. This book describes my personal story of sustained curiosity-driven explorations starting from a hobby of Ayurveda and how they led to a series of breakthroughs. The book explains the simple user-friendly and extremely affordable kitchen technology, how to make these super-active extracts, the properties of a variety of extracts and their combinations, and how they can be used for preventive, curative and restorative health for Humans, Crops and in Veterinary science.
- The narrative discusses several key areas such as:
- Literature about innovators and their attributes
- Invention of the first super-extract and exploration of its use for humans
- Extension of its use for animals, birds and crops
- Evolution of super-extracts and combinations from all natural products
- Integration with Homeopathy and Chakra / Su Jok
- Technology details, quality control, precautions during preparation and use
- Affordable healthcare model
- An appeal to join a propagation movement.
Diet & Lifestyle for Health in the 21st Century: A Self-Empowerment Guide
This is a book is about empowering you – the reader – to effectively plan your food intake and lifestyle to keep you free from day-today health problems, help prevent the onset of chronic ailments and also to help restore health after an illness. To help achieve this empowerment, the book provides extensive information on many topics, and explains with examples how this information may be used in a stepwise manner to develop your own quantitative diet plan.
The narration will introduce you to the simple common sense ideas of:
- Compiling health information
- Making and using simple tables to see and get insight into a number of things at a glance.
- Simple, easy to follow, methods of calculation and estimation.
- A quantitative approach to diet planning.
- A holistic approach which looks at both what to do and what not to do, with a stress on “achieving balance” without resorting to any “extreme measures”.
- How to use and how not to misuse evidence for decision making.
In other words, if you care about your health and the health of your family, this book is a must buy!